Chris Rodney, PMP
- Over 10 years leading teams with a proven record of turning around underperforming business units and successfully delivering projects in very cost-focused organizations.
- Succeeded by implementing new customer-focused solutions (financial, project, operational, and IT) to produce consistent results.
- Acted as an interpreter between business, the users, IT, and executive leaders promoting communication in a formal and structured manner.
- As part a global technology transformation program, led a global software & hardware refresh for 45,000+ PC (Windows XP to Windows 7) in over 30 countries, including multiple outsourcing partners, implementation of Radia/CAE, Microsoft SCCM 2012 R2, widespread software testing/packaging and rationalization of more than 3500 applications in six languages, & global business process redesign.
- Led the implementation of support for a diverse set of mobile devices (Smartphones and Tablets supporting Microsoft ActiveSync), first for leadership, and then across the business
- Used project management fundamentals to build & operate a project control office for the provincial government resulting in 78% year over year cost savings despite a 300% increase in volume.
- Realigned a dysfunctional department in a $380 million, ISO 9001:2000 compliant company to avoid losing critical contracts totaling 18% of annual corporate revenue.
- Saved $2 million annually in misallocated funds by reviewing and reengineering corporate cost reallocation and reporting processes.
- Planned and led several high visibility, high stakes projects in IT, Corporate Real Estate, Logistics, and Telecommunications.
Skills & Highlights
- Leadership – lead teams of up to 50 people, 3rd party vendors, contractors, and consultants
- Consulting – design to post implementation of customer focused ‘best practice’ solutions.
- Communication – to Clients, Management, & E/SVP’s including dashboards
- Process Management – Process Design, Redesign, and Documentation
- Fiscal Management – Successful project manager with direct accountability for budgets up to $10 million.
- Vendor & Client Management – Managing both to achieve the overall project or operational objectives, including contract negotiations and RFPs